Web Analytics




Melanated Community Radio is the next evolution of the Rattler Publishing’s Philosophical Pantheon, by ourselves alone; we define who we are. MCR connects melanated people globally, to discuss and implement long term sustainable solutions to the issues we face daily in the fields of Cultural Values, Community Defense, Economic Empowerment, Education of our Youth, Politics, Relationships, Health and Wellness, just to name a few.

We are embarking on a journey in which unity, self-love, and a conscious awareness of ourselves and the world around us must be the corner stone of our success. Each melanated person has a duty to connect with other melanated people both in and outside the diaspora and to fashion a unique bond that contributes to the positive reflection of  all melanated , persons, communities, and cultures.

For many of us weakening from illusions of failed religious dogma and into a profound truth of self can be frightening;, but, what we do here today will manifest itself and in ways that can not be imagine. An awakened melanated people, defined by our own cultural values, empowered with the wisdom of our elders, and aware of  our ancestral heritage; fully engaged and committed  to the battle against all enemies to our persons, our communities, and our cultures.

The original people; the children of the sun.

―David Rattler






Graphic Design Services


Rattler Publishing''s Graphic Design services is state of the art, It been described as art imitating life or Life imitating art, which ever way you see it, our graphic designers think outside the box so to speak. We require a brief synopsis explaining the work in order to gain a better visual understanding.

You'll work with our graphic designers to fine the perfect cover and once you've decided your manuscript will be sent to formatting.

Formating Services

Once you have chosen the perfect cover for your project, you manuscript is then sent to formating. Here you will decide the size of the layout. Although you are free to decide the size, we recommend 5.5 x 8.5 ins. This size sits comfortably in the middle for paperbacks and wont be uncomfortable in the readers hand.

Placement Services

Once you've chosen the size of the work, we will then schedule your work for placement. We will provide a list of distributors for you to upload your work for distribution. These distributors commission is only 20% leaving 80% of sales for you to enjoy.

Promotional Services

Once you have decided on which company will distribute you work Rattler Publishing then will launch a pre-release promotional campaign across our global network, and social media. We'll schedule you for an interview with one on Melanated Community Radio personalities to discuss the work and run continues ads about the upcoming release on MCR 24/7 que.


Advertising Services

During the pre-release campaign We'll place the work on the Melanated Community Radio website for continued promotion. complete with link to the distributor when the work is sold. In three months we'll schedule another interview on MCR as a follower up to the release.

Log on to the Rattler Publishing blog at rattlerpublishing.blogspot.com to learn about the latest releases. Log onto the Melanated Community blog at melanatedcommunityradio.blogspot.com


Gemini Website Design and Hosting is offering special discounted web-services for one year of service with 24/7 Tech support. To learn more about Gemini specials log on to Gemini at gemini.melanatedcommunityradio.net also check the Gemini blog at geminiwebservices.blogspot.com and be the first to know about upcoming specials and discounts.  For Advertising Rates visit Advertising on MCR-US Page

For more information regarding Rattler Publishing Services complete the inquiry below

Interested in becoming a host on the MCR Network please request more information below





Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Thank you for your interest